Monday, June 11, 2007

Blog On, Ladies. Blog On!

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly wants to know... and so I answer:

What were you doing 10 years ago?
1. working a temp job as a secretary
2. sponging off the parents
3. trolling the bars
4. driving a pickup truck with nothing automatic about it
5. generally hating life

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
1. Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal
2. Potato chips and onion dip
3. Baked tortilla chips and guacamole
4. Baked tortilla chips and salsa
5. Hummus and pita chips

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics To:
1. "Under Pressure" by Queen & David Bowie
2. "I'm So Excited" by the Pointer Sisters
3. "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor
4. "'Taint What You Do" by Julie London
5. "Pop! Goes my Heart" by Hugh Grant from Music & Lyrics (couldn't resist the additional mention)

Five Things You Would Do If You Were a Millionaire:
1. Have a house in Oregon, one in Banff, and one in Hawaii
2. Move to a condo in San Francisco
3. Create a business out of my home with Pixie.
4. Pay off all my damn bills!
5. Donate to St. Jude Children Research Hospital (sorry, Pixie, I had to steal that idea. You know I love them there!)

Five bad habits:
1. Procrastinating
2. Not going to the gym
3. Losing my keys or sunglasses
4. Not doing the dishes
5. Paying bills late

Five Things You Like To Do:
1. Work on Photoshop
2. Blog
3. Surf the internet
4. Hang out with Dyno
5. Happy Hour!

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
1. Netted clothing
2. Mall bangs
3. Dock Martin boots
4. Stretch pants with high top sneakers
5. Two-tone socks

Five Favorite Toys
1. iPod nano
2. Cellphone (LG ENV -- best phone ever!)
3. My car
4. Playstation 2
5. My work computer (when I should be working)

Five people to tag:
1. The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
2. SorryIGotDrunk
3. A Job in Hell
4. The Sneeze
5. Lilek's Bleat

Instructions: Remove the blog from the top, move all blogs up one, add yourself to the bottom.
Families Are Like Fudge
A Beautiful Life
Absolutely Bananas
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
Sweepea's Lounge

1 comment:

pixie said...

Great post! Thanks for playing!