Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Recap

The weekend was rather uneventful. I had plans to get together my Halloween costume, buy my plane ticket for Thanksgiving, do laundry, play golf with Guitar Joe and his gal, and maybe watch a little football. The only thing I did on that list was watch football. Not like I sat around like a loaf all weekend, but still -- my To Do List is still as long as ever.

I did get to watch Plan 9 the other night, though, which is fantastic. My buddy Rocky is obsessed with Ed Wood, so he lent me the soundtrack (which is the entire movie in audio). He also is lending me a copy of a Ed Wood documentary, which I can't wait to see. I also Moxied Bride of the Monster which I'll watch this week sometime.

Rocky also suggested I go to Find A Death.com to read all the sordid details about Ed Wood's death. I also like the site because it shows pictures of some Hollywood hot spots with historical value. Very cool!

No comments: