Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Dumpster Drama: Act XVI

Whoo, sorry it's been such a slow week. There's been a lot going on at work and then I was out the last couple days taking some Advanced Photoshop classes (which will definitely come in handy for making more romance novel covers with my face).

But early yesterday morning there was another eventful Dumpster Drama. This time it was quite literally a dumpster drama because it happened as the two garbage collectors pushed the dumpster behind my apartment in to the street to empty in to the truck.

The two men were having quite the political debate at 6 AM. I awoke to the sound of one of the men saying, very poignantly:
Here you have the most precious, innocent thing in the world - a child - and someone comes along and does that! It's just wrong, man!
Now I don't know what he was talking about, but I'm sure it was a valid point. But couldn't he have waited to make his point at 8?

No comments: