Thursday, July 27, 2006

Thursday's This & That

Okay, I've gone to the dark side. To cut some calories but still get my soda fix, I decided to switch from Coke to Diet Coke. And I have to say, it's not that bad. It's not Coke, but at least it's not Dr. Pepper. So yes, ladies and germs, I am a Diet Coke drinker now. (You've won, Pixie.)

Major Dumpster Drama: soon there will be no dumpster or drama! They're leveling my beautiful building full of memories and histrionics to make way for condos! So within the year I will be a homeless little Sweepea...

Yesterday we had a Team Building meeting at work. To sum it up in one word: LAME. It almost sounded like we'd be practicing our cheers and working on our pyramid for the Homecoming game half-time show. But no, we were taught skills of "how to be a great team player" and "better communicate within our department" yada yada yada.... I don't understand why executives think that a "Let's all be friends" mentality is realistic. It's just too much fun to gossip and listen to rumors.

1 comment:

pixie said...

Mwah ha ha ha! I knew you would turn to the dark side of the Coke!