Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Dumpster Drama: Act XV

So I went out with the girls last night and had some margaritas. When I got home I fell into bed and passed out. About 2:30 in the AM the new guy who lives in the formerly occupied space of the alcoholic man came home with two of his buddies. "Well, we made it," he said, and his buddies chuckled as they clomped upstairs.

I settled back to sleep when suddenly I heard a huge SPLASH!! In my half-drunk, half-asleep stupor, I thought my toilet was overflowing. But when I followed the continual splashing noises, I realized someone was in the pool.

It was the new guy.

Swimming.

In the buff.

I peeked through the blinds and then wondered how long I could stand there peeking before someone noticed me. After another moment of thought, I finally went back to bed. Apparently someone was drunker than I was.

No comments: