Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Tuesday's This & That (Mini-Rant)

I was up watching ABC's dating flop "How to Get the Guy" (not to be confused with our sister blog how to get the guy).The worst part of the show is...well, the whole thing. Case in point. Last night one of the "dating coaches" JD (who is not a love doctor, but just an actor slash show host who's one good credit is that he's a self-described "serial monogomist") says:
A date without a kiss is just an appointment.
So all those dates I thought I was on were nothing but appointments. Huh. Puts a bit of pressure on things, doesn't it?

And then in the next turn, they explained that you don't have to kiss on the first date for it to be a success. So riddle me this, Batman. If I have a successful first date even if we don't kiss, is it not a date, but just an appointment?

Okay now I've confused myself. Is anyone buying this drivel?

No comments: