Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Tuesday's This & That

Had a great three-day weekend! Got drunk 2 out of 3 of them. At any rate, I went out Friday night on a third date with Dyno, but I don't know if it would fall into the Adventures in Dating category, because everything went too well. Could this be the end of my adventures in the world of first dates? Guess we'll have to stay tuned...

According to Google, we're ironically the #1 place to go to find the Absolut Man.

I saw a movie with Crystal Bernard over the weekend...is it just me or does she look a little different than she used to on "Wings"?


For some reason I got sucked in to watching The Bachelor: The Women Tell All Special last night. Maybe because my upstairs neighbors were playing Green Day music on full blast all night long. Anywho, I guess there's two women left, and one we're supposed to hate and one we're supposed to love. It all comes down to the Girl Next Door vs. the Slut - just like in the real world. This is why I've decided to become both. Now I just have to figure out how.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i don't care if it turned out good or bad i still wanna hear about it!