Wednesday, January 18, 2006

The D*** List

Gina and I stayed up until way past midnight last night talking about ex-boyfriends and such, and it reminded me of this website I found a while ago called The D*** List on Disgruntled Housewife.

Not only are the graphics right up my alley, but it's amusing to read people's rantings of their past relationships, publicized on the internet for all to see. For example, let's look at a posting about Trevor W. in Florida which states:
I was 14 he 17, I was wretchedly challenged in the self esteem area. He encouraged me to skip school, smoke pot, and worse yet, smoke cigs. Then he "put the moves " on me. Tried to get me to f*** him in the woods behind the school. But he would never even touch me in site of anyone else (at the time I understood this as an affirmation of how horrid I was). But what makes him a d*** is the fact that he took advantage of a 12 year old the next year.
I love how he encouraged her to smoke pot and - "worse yet" gasp! "smoke cigs"!

God bless America and the First Amendment.

P.S. Just as a side note, neither Gina nor I have ever put an ex-boyfriend on the D*** List.

No comments: