Thursday, December 22, 2005

Star Sighting of the Day

Alfonso Ribeiro
Today I spotted the "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" star at City Wok in Studio City.

More interesting than this celeb spotting, during the same lunch outing I witnessed a heated exchange in the middle of traffic on Ventura Blvd. The passenger in the truck next to me suddenly got out and the driver cried, "Gary! What are you doing?"

Gary said, "I'm outta here."

"You're just walking away from the job?" the driver yelled, as Gary headed for the sidewalk. "Gary! You walk away and you don't come back! Don't expect me to f&%$-ing carry your ass!"

Then I felt the driver turn to me, as he realized that both of our windows were down and I had heard the whole thing. Of course, growing up in L.A. I've learned to never make eye-contact with an angry driver, so I kept my eyes forward and drove on back to work.

No comments: